Selling on Amazon requires continuous learning to stay on top. Even experienced Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) sellers still enroll or subscribe to different training courses to keep them updated with the latest trends.
One popular Amazon FBA course is the Helium 10 Freedom Ticket.
In this article, I will discuss what Helium 10 Freedom Ticket is and the creator behind it so that you can be confident of his credibility. I will also tackle the topics covered and how Amazon sellers can get access to it.
Continue reading until the end to learn about the benefits and disadvantages of this Amazon course and decide if it’s the right training course for you.
What is the Helium 10 Freedom Ticket?
Helium 10 is an all-around software for Amazon sellers. The company aims to provide all the necessary tools that every beginner and seasoned Amazon seller may need to increase their profit margin.
Helium 10 offers different tools for product and keyword research, listing optimization, analytics, marketing, and more.
Aside from the powerful tools they offer, such as Trendster, Frankenstein, Refund Genie, and Scribbles, Helium 10 also provides an Amazon FBA course to help sellers succeed with their Amazon business.
Sellers will be provided with training modules for them to watch and apply what they learn from the training.
It is designed to guide sellers in establishing their Amazon business by providing an interactive course on how they can manage their business, which trends to follow, common mistakes to avoid, and more.
The good thing about Helium 10 Freedom Ticket is that it continuously gets updated to make sure it is compatible with the current trend in the market.
It’s a week-by-week training course, wherein you can only unlock the next course after completing the course before it.
When you sign-up for the Helium 10 Freedom Ticket course, you get to receive the following:
- Downloadable modules and written notes.
- More than 30 handouts about accounting, sourcing, and more.
- Profit estimators, spreadsheets, and analysis sheets.
- Acquire access to Kevin King’s contact list and bookmarks.
- Social media training on building an off-Amazon brand.
- Membership in a private Facebook group.
- Questions and Answers with Kevin King
Who is the Creator of Freedom Ticket?
Kevin King is the creator and owner of Freedom Ticket. He is a successful eCommerce businessman and one of the top Amazon sellers globally. He has built several eCommerce businesses and launched five private label brands in 2015.
Kevin has sold products worth millions of dollars on Amazon, and he wants to share his experience with other sellers.
Now, he has created the Helium 10 Freedom Ticket course to provide expert advice to his students who are interested in running an Amazon FBA business.
How Long Does the Helium 10 Freedom Ticket Course Take?
The Helium 10 Freedom Ticket course runs for ten weeks. Each week will cover different topics, from an introduction to Amazon to improving your ranking and sales through advertising. The course runs for ten weeks.
Here are the topics that will be covered for the whole course.
Week 1 – Introduction to Selling on Amazon
In the first week, Kevin King welcomes you to the Freedom Ticket Training. He’ll cover the opportunities on Amazon and how you can make money within the platform.
He will also discuss what you can expect within the whole ten weeks of training. In Week One, he makes it clear that running an Amazon business is not easy, and it takes commitment and hard work before you can enjoy the perks of a successful online business.
Week 2 – Basics of Amazon Selling
For the second week, Kevin will discuss the basics of Amazon selling. From how to set up your Amazon business and how to calculate the money you’ll need to set up your online business.
He will also discuss the important terminologies on Amazon and how to navigate Seller Central.
Week 3 – All About Money
For Week Three, you will learn everything about all the costs you need to consider when setting up your Amazon business and how to manage your cash flow and finances.
It is important that you listen carefully and be attentive during this week, especially if you have no background in selling or in business management.
Week 4 – Finding a Product to Sell
Since Freedom Ticket is affiliated with Helium 10, for Week Four, Kevin will teach you how to search for potential products to sell on Amazon with the help of the Helium 10 Black Box tool. He will guide you on how to navigate Helium 10 and Black Box to successfully find a winning product.
Week 5 – Getting Your Product Made
Week Five will involve learning the fundamentals involved in an Amazon FBA business. Kevin will also explain the process involved in creating a product and sourcing products for private labels.
He will also discuss other opportunities to source products aside from Alibaba and China, where most Amazon sellers source their products.
Here he will explain why you need to consider sourcing your products in other countries and platforms and how it can help you save money and get ahead of your competitors.
Other topics that will be covered for Week Five are the following:
- Common Sourcing Mistakes
- How to Prevent Getting Ripped Off
- UPC and Packaging Primer
- Product Websites and Product Inserts
- How to Create Purchase Orders that are Legally Enforceable
- How Much Inventory You Need to Order
Week 6 – Freight and Logistics
Week Six is like a continuation of Week Five but focuses more on taxes, customs, shipping terms, and import regulations. There are a lot of things involved in freight forwarding and logistics that sellers need to take note of and understand clearly.
After the Week Six training, you would know how to ship your products that are coming from other countries to the Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FC).
It is important to note that if you’re a seller out of the U.S., Europe, and Canada, you need to do your own research when it comes to specific customs and import laws.
Week 7 – How to Make Sales on Amazon
Week Seven will focus on making sales on Amazon. Kevin will give you tips on how to become a great seller and the keys to making sales.
Apart from that, he will discuss brand registry and brand gating, patents and trademarks, major ranking factors on Amazon, activities that are prohibited on Amazon, and what you need to know about Amazon’s A9 search engine.
Week 8 – How to Create Your Sales Page
Week Eight is all about creating targeted and keyword-researched product listings on Amazon. Kevin will explain the importance of a compelling sales page to make a sale.
He will also explain how you can write product listings using Helium 10 Scribbles and Frankenstein.
Basically, in Week 8, you should know how to create Amazon listings that are optimized and eye-catching. You will also understand how to communicate with your customers and their shopping behavior.
Week 9 – Launching Your Product
In the older version of Freedom Ticket, topics discussed in Weeks Nine and Ten are combined. Now they have separated them into two courses. It’s possible that Kevin King felt that both topics are critical and should need extra time to explain so sellers can get more value.
With this new version, Kevin will show you how Amazon Advertising works and the different promotional offers and how all of these can help you make sales.
Other topics covered are Brand Analytics, setting up coupons and promotional discounts, setting up deals, and more.
Since there are live demos on how to set up different promotions, it will be easy for you to understand and practice and apply what you learned on your account.
Week 10 – Using Amazon Advertising
For the last week of the course, Kevin will explain how to effectively promote your products through Amazon PPC. Since PPC is a difficult topic and involves different strategies, Kevin will get into the nitty gritty of Amazon PPC.
Topics discussed are setting up Amazon Advertising campaigns, finding keywords for your advertising, bidding, and more.
At the end of the course, you’d be able to understand what Total Advertising Cost of Sales (TACoS) is, Return on Advertising Spend (RoAS), and more.
After completing the 10-week course, there’s an exam that you can take to be a certified graduate of Freedom Ticket. There’s a series of questions that you need to answer to see how much you’ve learned from the 10-week Freedom Ticket course.
If you score 70% or higher, you’re a certified Freedom Ticket graduate. The test is not mandatory, but it is a good way to know if there are topics that you didn’t fully understand.
Related Reading: What is Amazon FBA: Complete Amazon FBA Guide in 2023
How to Get Access to Helium 10 Freedom Ticket?
The Freedom Ticket is not cheap as it costs $997 to get the complete course. If you’re a new seller, this amount may not be reasonable. But for FBA sellers who are already using FBA software for keyword and product research, then paying this price may be worth it.
However, for those who are just starting, you can get the Freedom Ticket for Free by purchasing the Helium 10 Platinum Plan, which costs $99/month. It also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
For Helium 10 Platinum Plan, apart from access to the complete course of Freedom Ticket, you can also access most of Helium 10’s excellent features, such as the following:
- Allows you to find products with high demand but low competition for each Amazon category.
- Allows you to organize, sort, and save your results in case you need them in the future.
- Get access to historical Best Sellers Rank, price change graphs, and monthly sales.
- Take advantage of the smart filters so you can find inspiration depending on your niche and preferences.
- Allows you to discover highly relevant keywords for both Amazon and Walmart.
- Use advanced filters to fine-tune your keyword research by search volume, word count, and more.
- Get important information you need, like estimated search volume to measure keyword success.
- Learn about product trends on Amazon to find out when there’s high demand for them.
- Find out product seasonality based on historical data
- Analyze the relationship between sales rank and price changes.
- Do product research through reverse ASIN.
- Take a peek at your competitor’s keyword research tactics.
- Allows you to bring more awareness to newly launched products and optimize product listings.
- Find out which products are frequently bought together with your ASIN to help you with your PPC campaign efforts.
- It prevents you from accidentally excluding keywords that are relevant to your products through the unused keywords data field.
- It allows you to create highly optimized product listings with ease and ensures that you use all the best and relevant search terms.
- It lets you import listings directly from your Amazon account and retrieve your old listing drafts to make product listing creation faster and easier.
- Helps you rank higher by targeting the best keywords to use.
- It allows you to process thousands of Amazon keywords in seconds.
- Sort and filter keyword results by taking out unwanted words and characters, sorting based on keywords popularity, and more.
Index Checker – 150 uses/month
- Shorten the time you spend finding out if your products are displayed in search results.
- Detect if there are keywords that are negatively affecting your product listing and preventing your profitable keywords from indexing.
- It shows you how to properly index your products on Amazon.
Alerts – Maximum of 300 ASINs
- It watches over your FBA inventory 24/7 to ensure they are safe from hijackers.
- Alerts your when other sellers will try to counterfeit your products.
- Provides screenshots of your product listings every day.
Keyword Tracker – Up to 20 Keywords
- It allows you to track sponsored and organic ranking of your keywords in real-time.
- Easily view and monitor all your chosen keywords on the rank tracking dashboard.
- Analyze your optimization and marketing efforts by understanding which works by logging the changes you made.
- It allows you to automate your refunds on Amazon.
- Process and get FBA reimbursements quickly.
- Refund Genie automatically checks all reasons for FBA inventory reimbursements.
- Offers protection from coupon stackers that may clear out your inventory.
- It allows you to set a maximum quantity for each product.
- Has an easy-to-use dashboard to help you organize your ASINs and protect them from getting oversold.
- Easily view your gross revenue and net profit for the day, the last seven days, or even yearly, depending on your preferred range of time.
- It allows you to calculate which products are decreasing and increasing in revenue.
- It has an inventory management solution to prevent your inventory from getting out of stock by informing you of restocking suggestions and forecasting your SKUs.
- Part of Helium 10 Chrome Extension that gives Walmart and Amazon sellers a general view of the market while browsing for products.
Follow-up – 5,000 emails/month
- An automated email tool that allows you to customize and send emails automatically to your customers.
- It allows you to provide answers to your customers immediately or follow up with customers with their orders, which may lead to positive feedback.
- It has free templates from Helium 10 that you can use and edit to send to your customers.
To get more access to other Helium 10 tools like Portals Product Inserts and Helium 10 Adtomic, you can get the Diamond Plan which is $209/month.
If you want to save money, you can get a discount with a Helium 10 coupon.
Pros and Cons of Helium 10 Freedom Ticket
Here are some of the Pros and Cons of the Freedom Ticket to help you decide if it’s worth your time and money.
- Get free access to Freedom Ticket if you have a Helium 10 Platinum Plan.
- A detailed 10-week course to help you be successful with your Amazon business
- Live Q&A calls with Kevin King.
- A walk-through on how to use some of Helium 10’s best features.
- Be trained by one of the most successful Amazon sellers.
- Money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the course.
- Downloadable written notes.
- The standalone price can be expensive.
- Does not guarantee success.
- Mainly for beginners.
- There is no live training.
- It would take two months to complete the course.
So, is Helium 10 Freedom Ticket worth it? Well, it depends on how much you know about Amazon already. However, beginners will highly benefit from this course since it will cover everything you need to know to run a successful Amazon business.
Although, you might need to consider the price since it’s a bit expensive.
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, you can hire an Amazon FBA coach to help you out with your business. I also offer 1-on-1 coaching for those who are interested in reaching their goals faster.
Are you a certified graduate of Helium 10 Freedom Ticket? Please share in the comments below if you recommend this course to other Amazon FBA sellers to help them decide if it’s worth it.