There are a few key things you need to know before starting on Amazon FBA. Here are some of the most important:
1. You need to have a product that is eligible for Amazon FBA. Not all products are eligible, so be sure to check the FBA guidelines before you start.
2. You need to have a seller account on Amazon. This is how you will manage your inventory and ship items to Amazon for storage and sale.
3. You need to have some money saved up. When you first start out, you will likely have some expenses related to getting your products ready for Amazon FBA. These costs can include photography, labeling, and shipping costs.
4. You need to know the rules and guidelines of selling on Amazon. Some countries have stricter requirements than others, so make sure you familiarize yourself with what is allowed where you plan to sell.
5. You need to decide how you will price your product and ship it to Amazon. Using FBA gives you much more control over your business and saves you money in the long run as well because the fees incurred are lower when using this service.
6. You need to find a profitable product that people want! This step requires some research.
7. You need to start somewhere! If you have an idea of a product you want to sell but don’t yet have a supplier for it, look at the various wholesale directories online.
8. You need to be prepared for the long haul. Amazon FBA is a great way to start a business, but it is not a get rich quick scheme. Like any other business, it takes time and effort to make a profit. Be prepared to work hard and learn as you go!
These are some of the main things you need to know before starting on Amazon FBA. For more information, be sure to check out the Amazon Seller Central page on FBA. There, you will find detailed information on eligibility, fees, preparing your products for sale, and more. Good luck!